Let's be honest.
Hosted phone systems have not been around very long – nowhere near as long as traditional premises-based PBX phone systems.
So, in truth, they are playing 'catch up' and that is hardly surprising.
However, what is also surprising, is the long list of features available – at least that is true of our Horizon system (we cannot speak for others). Indeed, features are being added regularly.
Hosted features - what is included with Horizon?
Most of the features below are included as standard. For additional options, please see our Options.
Horizon is a sophisticated hosted telephony solution based on the industry-leading Broadsoft platform from Gamma Communications via an easy-to-use web portal. Most of the normal features of a telephone system are included - a summary is shown below:
- Work from any internet connection ANYWHERE in the world - integrates fixed and mobile
- Hunt groups - distributed and Instant Group Call
- Internal/external transfer
- Call Park , pick-up and Auto Callback
- Free calls between all sites/handsets
- Last number redial and Click to dial
- Inbound personal call management
- Busy Lamp Field
- Do not Disturb
- Voicemail and Automated Attendant
- 100 Speed dials
- Call Waiting
- Music on Hold
- Call forwarding
- Home working, Hot desking and Remote Office
- Call History and Basic Call Logging and Reporting
- Call Barring
- Call Recording (additional option)
Horizon Training video:
There are a lot more features and options - please call us for more information. Ask for Paul, Michael or Nick – 01892 676000.
What our customers say..."What can I say....not only great with systems support but also supporting me and my team to help us improve our business and service to our customers."
Jeremy Mather - Hoopers Limited