Network Attached Storage (NAS)
Data storage has rapidly developed to the point where your business has a number of choices with how it approaches its data storage needs. One clear avenue to follow is to use NAS or Network Attached Storage, as these platforms can offer a highly flexible system that can grow with your business, as it expands its data storage needs.
NAS storage systems have become popular solutions for small businesses in the data storage arena.
A NAS device provides a centralized point of storage that small businesses can use to backup their critical data and files. Most of the NAS storage systems available on the market today come jam packed with a ton of features such as embedded backup software applications and remote access capabilities.
Some of the main benefits of a NAS
- NAS devices are affordable backup and storage solutions, there are no expensive licenses to purchase.
- NAS devices offer Redundancy using RAID technology in case of hard drive failures.
- You will have a peace of mind knowing your data is being backed up regularly and stored in a secure, central location.
- Remote Access – Staff members can access their files anytime and anywhere.
- For smaller businesses A NAS can often replace a traditional server, being a much cheaper option. For larger organisations a NAS fits in to the IT system as central data storage and backup.
What our customers say..."Well what can i say... Excellent... wonderful service, efficient in every way... it is all good... highly recommend''.
Jo Davis - Orostream Air Conditioning - 5 Star Facebook Rating