The traditional model of running and supporting a costly in-house email server is shifting over to user-based hosted email systems such as Microsoft Hosted Exchange. Hosted exchange gives your business all the features of an in-house server, minus the hefty capital expenditure and IT support costs. Importantly, you only pay for what you use and the service can expand or contract at a moment’s notice depending on your fluctuating business needs.
Some features of our Microsoft Hosted Exchange include:
Industry-leading 50GB mailboxes
We provide you with a huge 50GB mailbox capacity so you never have to worry about archiving or deleting old items.
The UK's largest Hosted Exchange network
Our datacentre provider has over 15 years of experience and excellent UK based support, providing hosted exchange services to thousands of businesses around the world.
Secure, efficient collaboration
Communication and collaboration is at the core of any business. Hosted Exchange allows you to do this securely, efficiently and effectively no matter where you are or what device you are using.
Hosted Exchange is the world's leading messaging service for businesses based on Microsoft's Exchange Server 2013 delivered as a cloud-based solution on First Office’s high-performance platform.
- Massive 50GB mailbox per user
- No minimum contract, simply pay-as-you-go
- UK-based servers, UK-based expert support
- Service backed by dual datacentres with triple hosted mailboxes
- Anti-Spam and Anti-Virus protection
- Inclusive Active-Sync for your smartphone and tablets
- Secure access from anywhere using Outlook and Outlook Web Access
- Fast mailbox sync with desktop, web, smartphones and tablets
- Secure encryption available on all inbound and outbound email traffic
Speak to our team today about the costs and benefits of moving to Hosted Exchange.
What our customers say..."Well what can i say... Excellent... wonderful service, efficient in every way... it is all good... highly recommend''.
Jo Davis - Orostream Air Conditioning - 5 Star Facebook Rating