The move to cloud technology gets faster by the day.
A fairly recent development to become available to the SME (Small to Medium-sized Enterprise) is Desktop-as-a-Service or Hosted Desktop.
Here is a short video explaining what it is..
Traditional desktop PC management is failing. Completing patching, maintenance, application upgrades on dozens or hundreds of devices that are portable, online / offline is next to impossible. For years Virtual Desktop Infrastructure has been touted as the answer, but it was costly & complex to deploy. The demand for mobile/remote device support is driving organisations to re-evaluate their desktop strategy.
Our DaaS services enable businesses to quickly realise the full potential and benefits associated with virtual desktop environments - reduced deployment complexity, improved management, increased security and compliance, and enhanced end-user productivity. First Office DaaS can provide all of these benefits without the need for capital expenditure and complicated systems integration.
- A complete, persistent, Windows desktop in the Cloud
- Desktops and applications delivered via a single platform
- Unified workspace with great user experience
- Centralised image management
- Solid state Flash Storage for blazing fast speed
- Windows 7, 8
- Any device supported (Tablet, PC, Mac, Smartphone)
- Delivered via a secure & private network
- Solution has the ability to expand and contract on-demand
- Reduce desktop service costs by up to 30%
- Predictable low cost, per user, per month
- Ensure a consistent, high quality user experience
- Guarantee a seamless & consistent desktop service
- Centralised IT Security Policy control
- Facilitates flexible work practises
- Lower energy consumption and costs
- Asset & Information Security
- Future proof technology strategy reducing the need for hardware and software refreshes
- End to End SLA
The change from a capital expenditure to operating expenditure also brings cash flow and tax benefits. The First Office DaaS solution allows businesses to budget a fixed cost per user in a scalable manner.
Our platform was built from the ground up for the delivery of desktops and applications as a Cloud service to any user, anywhere, on any device. First Office’s DaaS offering can be connected securely and privately to your internal Network, behind your firewall, and safely away from the threats and exposure of the Internet.
Speak to our team today about the costs and benefits of Hosted Desktop services for your business.
What our customers say..."We have always been very happy with the prompt and efficient service that First Office provide and we have stayed with them for over 7 years as a consequence."
Richard Leman - Gold Group Ltd, East Grinstead, West Sussex