Here at First Office Systems we take mobile fraud very seriously so we have put together a check list to help you take all the precautions to avoid being a victim of fraud.
- Ask your network provider to block your SIM from calling international and premium rate numbers – you can always allow these numbers to be dialled in the future but in default we recommend you block them
- Always add a handset lock to your mobile phone – if your mobile phone is stolen then at least all your personal data is safe and secure
- Always add a SIM lock to your SIM card – if your mobile phone is stolen and your SIM card is removed and placed in another handset then the SIM lock will prevent any calls being made from your SIM
- Always make a note of your IMEI number – this is the hardware identifier for your mobile phone and can be found by dialling *#06#
- If your mobile phone is stolen report this immediately to your network provider who can arrange for the SIM card & handset IMEI to be blocked
- If you have an expensive mobile phone it is strongly recommend that you have adequate mobile phone insurance in place should the handset get stolen or accidental damage cover and next day replacement service if the mobile phone is business critical
What our customers say..."From seamless installation to reliable maintenance and upgrades, First Office deliver. "
Mark Starns - SMP, Tunbridge Wells, Kent